Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Lonely Island

I'm an occasional SNL watcher, and I like all the SNL Digital Shorts, like this one:

I did some looking around, and the guys that do the Digital Shorts are the guys from The Lonely Island.

the-lonely-island-incredibad

They have an album out called Incredibad, and it is amazing. It's one of those albums that you and like-minded-individuals can quote all the time. My wife can't stand it!

They have made videos of some of their songs from the album, and a few of these have made their way onto SNL, and while Andy Samberg is on SNL, the other two dudes (Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone) work behind the scenes as writers.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I can honestly say that I will have to pass on these guys. Didn't like the SNL skit nor their videos (or the songs the videos were for).

I guess I'm to closed minded. :)