Friday, February 23, 2007

Too...Many...Books!

Wow. Yesterday I added a bunch of books that I wanted to a List (Blogger Page Element) and I guess I didn't realize how many books I wanted. Now I have a huge list on the right that pushes my other Lists down into nigh obscurity.

I'll switch those over to a Froogle Wishlist, which Blogger can accomodate easily, but I believe it is only in my Profile. I started a Wishlist but never did much with it. I wanted to add these books to my blog so I could access the list from anywhere (current softcopy of the list is on my work PC).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard of Code before...sounds interesting. How about an "early review" post?

Trey said...

I'm roughly halfway through Code. It's talking about AND/OR/NAND/NOR gates, very similar examples to what I had in my EE class. I'll try to get something posted, but I still am behind in my Christmas blog posts!!!