Friday, February 01, 2008

I can has cheezburger?

What do you get when you combine cats, cameras and bad grammar? I can has cheezburger!

This website contains photos of cats (and other animals) submitted by people on teh interwebs with captions, usually from the animal pictured. Some of them are so-so, but some are FUNNY! I showed my wife some the other day, and she was moderately amused, at best, but I couldn't stop laughing...and looking at more...and laughing...etc. She had to practically shake me off the computer. This is the picture that started the website:



This internet phenomenon was dubbed "lolcats" and originated on some message boards before the aforementioned website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok. the Cheeseburger one was moderately funny...

but the mythbusters one was great!

i'll have to try and remember to check out that site!