Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Coke Blak

So I think I've already made it known that I'm a Pepsi man. Also being a man of science means that I run an experiment or two. This time, thanks to the Cobra, I tried a Coca-Cola Blak.


I've also made it clear that I'm a coffee man, even before Pepsi. A drink that promises a cola mixed with "coffee effervescence" can't be too far off the mark, right?

Wrong.

This drink has three strikes against it:

1. It's a Coca-Cola product.
2. It contains high-fructose corn syrup.
3. It contains Aspartame.

Nice one, Coke. You forgot to add "with cancer effervescence" to the feature list. The taste isn't even that good. I can detect the Coke, which tastes flatter than usual, but the coffee is weak at best. No buzz. Not recommended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to pull my finger nails out when I trie dthis crap. Worst drink I've had since the last time I burped, and something came up.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am a coke man all the way, but this drink was one of the worst I have had in a long time. I would drink a Pepsi before I drink this one again.

JMR