Saturday, April 29, 2006

At the airport

Thanks to a friend (whose myspace link I can't find) I got to the airport at 7:45 after an easy trip, a mandatory taquito and some of the worst coffee I've had in a while. Seriously, even sugar and cream couldn't help this watery abomination. Virtually no traffic, the mandatory Van Halen on my friend's part and we were off.

There were already a lot of people in line, but the First Class line is empty - my red-carpeted path to sweet freedom. This First Class gig just keeps getting better! Too bad I'll never do this in Real Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Thank you for the taquito, it was awesome, sans CHEESE!!!

And for the record, you listened to other stuff too, not just VH. But I must say it was good road trip music.

John

Anonymous said...

Ohhh yeah, my Myspace link is:
http://www.myspace.com/johnmarkr

But there really is nothing on it. Not even sure why I signed up. Kids today...



John