Wednesday, May 31, 2006

100th post!

Wow, this is my 100th post. I'm really enjoying writing this, especially with an event like going to Singapore.

Speaking of Singapore, I stayed up all night (well, I think I fell asleep from 2:15am to 3am) trying to get acclimated to US time, and I felt fairly chewed getting ready for the flight. The flights were all uneventful, which is good, and I worked on having less wine on my return than on my arrival. I watched part of The Constant Gardener, which looked really good. I like just about everything Ralph Fiennes is in, and I definitely want to finish it.

I plan on keeping this blog going to record as much as I can, so thanks for coming this far with me. I can't promise you'll get anything out of it besides pure, blogtastic entertainment, but I'm hoping for a ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know some people will come and go, but you can always count on the Cobra to show up.

JMR